TOTAL/IFP School Sponsorship programme- This offer is aimed at students wishing to enter the IFP school and seeking to benefit from a sponsorship fund throughout the duration of their schooling set up by TOTAL. TO be considered, students must previously have sent their application to the IFP for the coming school year.
The successful candidates will have the choice of opting for either a grant (for the school year) or an apprenticeship programme which will enable them to spend part of their training period at school and the other part in a practical environment at TOTAL(duration 2 years)
Location France- Rueil Malmaison
Interviews will take place in Paris.
Starting date September 2013
Salary 1400 euros per month.
Before applying to this offer you must submit your application to the IFP School. The closing date for applications for the coming school year (2013) is the end of march 2013(http://www.ifp-school.com/)
If this sponsorship programme appeals to you please submit your application by replying to this offer. Please note that it is important to indicate the following
- If you are applying for grant, or an apprenticeship.
- Which area(s) you wish to apply for.
Please select among the following areas.
- Petroleum geoscience- Specialty geology (GOL)
- Petroleum geoscience- Specialty geophysics (GOP)
- Reservior geoscience and Engineering (RGE)
- Field development and Production
- Energy and Processes
- Processes and polymers
- Energy and products
- Energy and markets
- Energy and motor
- Students will have to express their wish concerning the “job” they wish to practice at the end of IFP school sponsorship programme(refer to the charter of Group jobs)
THE SELECTION INTERVIEW WILL BEGIN IN DECEMBER, 2012 AND WILL CONTINUE FROM JANUARY TO APRIL 2013
For more information on IFP school..http://www.ifp-school.com/
- University (BSC,MSC)